The following represents the terms of service that any party contracting the services of Panorooms LLC agrees to.
- Photo Licensing: Panorooms LLC retains copyright of all images produced unless otherwise agreed to in writing. Images will be licensed to agents and contracting parties with the licensing agreement found here.
- Hosting: Unless otherwise specified, all virtual tours (Matterport and Panorooms) include three months of hosting. Additional hosting may be provided/purchased at the discretion of Panorooms LLC.
- Payment Policy: Unless otherwise specified, payment in full is required within 15 days of delivery of materials. Panorooms reserves the right to watermark or otherwise restrict full delivery of materials on a case by case basis where full payment would be required to release the unaltered materials. Invoices that are more than 7 days late are subject to a 10% late fee and future work may require full payment up front.
- Cancellations: Appointments cancelled within 24 hours of their scheduled start time are subject to a cancellation fee equal to the larger sum of $50 -or- 25% of the expected work total. This fee will be assessed at the discretion of Panorooms based on the circumstances of the cancellation.
- Unprepared Property: In the event that a property is not prepared for a photo appointment the contracting party may choose to cancel outright, or postpone, subject to the cancellation fee. Panorooms reserves the right to cancel an appointment if the property is not adequately prepared for the start of the appointment.
- Travel Fee: All appointments are subject to a travel fee of $0.50/mile round trip from Mayfield Heights, Ohio. This fee is assessed based on the discretion of Panorooms and unless otherwise disclosed may be added to the invoice total without prior notice.
- Material Delivery Timeframe: All materials will be delivered within 3 days of the scheduled appointment. Images will be delivered via dropbox to the email specified.
- Estimates: Panorooms will provide a written estimate when requested. Absent an estimate the pricing will follow the guidelines found here. When booking services without requesting an estimate, the contracting party agrees to the rates and terms listed on the pricing page.