The listing photos are the first thing most home shoppers will see when they are searching for a new home. And while vacant homes are less likely to impress an online shopper, staging an entire home can be very expensive. Virtual staging offers nearly all of the same benefits to bringing in real furniture but at a fraction of the cost and without any of the headache.
- Simply indicate before your photo appointment which rooms you’d like to virtually stage.
- You can choose to stage a single room, or the entire home.
- Our software provides a massive inventory of home decor options including little things like artwork and tablescapes.
- Upload your new staged image to the MLS and you’re done.
- We can also provide large format printed images if you’d like to place them inside the home
Prices start at just $35 per room when you also purchase traditional photos.