Our Virtual Tours really speak for themselves, but just in case, here are a few things that really set them apart:
- Walk Through Feature: Our virtual tours allow visitors to “walk though” a property as if they were there. Starting at the entryway, a visitor just needs to click or tap on a doorway or stairway, and they’re transported into the next area. It’s very intuitive and becomes a fun and interactive way to experience a property.
- Professional Detail: The images are captured with a professional camera, providing amazing detail. Lines are crisp and there is zero distortion anywhere in the panorama.
- Advanced lighting settings allow us to capture both the interior details and views through any windows without “blowing out” the window. If you have a room with a view, you’re able to show a viewer both the room inside and the view outside.
- By using “Hot Spots,” we can call attention to details in each room that you’d like the visitor to notice. If you have a noteworthy appliance or easy-to-overlook feature, a hot spot can give the viewer more details.
- Our panoramas are optimized to work on desktop computers, laptops, tablets and smartphones automatically. With just one link, the tour will open in the best possible version for each device every time.
- Because of our gyroscopic controls, users of iPads, iPhones, and other newer smartphones can actually navigate the panoramas by just moving their device. Sort of like peering through a looking glass right inside each room.