|Panorooms Virtual Tour (PVT)||$55||$115||$150||$225|
|Measured Floor Plan||$25||$55||$90||$175|
The basic service level is ideal for less expensive listings that still deserve professional results. This level has the following limitations and restrictions:
- Photos – Max of 20 images with limited editing, can only be ordered twice per month and cannot be your introductory appointment. There is an additional travel fee of $0.25/mile.
- Matterport – Maximum of two floors and limited to thirty scanning locations. Includes three months of model hosting.
- Panorooms VT – Includes interior spaces only and three months of tour hosting.
- Measured Floor Plan – Individual rooms only, does not include doors, closets or halls.
Classic / Classic+ Services
The Classic service level is what we’ve built our business with. These services deliver an excellent value for the price and will make your listings stand out from the crowd. Your listing size will determine whether it is a Classic or Classic+ price based on the following criteria:
- Classic – Maximum of 4 bedrooms, and up to 3500 sq/ft of living space.
- Classic+ – 5+ bedrooms and/or 3500+ sq/ft of living space.
The Classic+ service level is exactly the same as our Classic services, with accommodations for larger listings. There is no size limit for this level with the exception of Matterport tours for listings in excess of 5000 sq/ft which are subject to an additional $0.05 per sq/ft over 5000.
The Luxury service level, as its name implies, is for distinguished listings. The utmost care and attention to detail are included to make sure your listing receives the care it deserves. Ideal for properties with a listing price greater than $500k or a sq/ft larger than 4000. Learn more about our Luxury Services here.
Our most important core service. Listing Photos are the first thing that buyers will see from your listing and we can help make a great first impression. Learn more about our Listing Photos here
A Matterport Tour is a great way to let a buyer become familiar with your listing before their showing. While photos can give a buyer a sense of how a listing feels, a virtual tour goes a step further. Learn more about what makes our Matterport Tours unique here
Panorooms Virtual Tour
Where it all began for us, our (newly renamed) Panorooms Virtual Tour is a great budget friendly option that will let buyers become familiar with your listing before their showing. That way they arrive knowing what to expect, inserted of finding a surprise that will send the to the next house on their list. Learn more about our namesake service here
Measured Floor Plan
Such a simple thing that has a huge impact for buyers, our Measured Floor Plans are just what they sound like, a complete accounting of the entire listing. Give your buyer the answer to every possible question and let them start to visualize where their existing furnishing will fit into their new home. Learn more about our Measured Floor Plans here